Housing Repair Assistance Program
Keeping Suffield residents right here…in their OWN community!
Suffield Community Aid’s Housing Repair Assistance Program was created to help low-to-moderate income residents obtain necessary home repairs.
Our team is committed to walking you through each step of the application process!
- To prevent Suffield residents from having to relocate due to costly home repairs or the need for housing modifications.
- To alleviate health and safety issues.
- To improve accessibility for residents who desire to age in place.
- The property must be located in Suffield, owned by a Suffield resident, and be current on all financial obligations.
- Applicants must financially qualify based on the 80% state median income guidelines and have less than $50,000 in liquid assets.
- Other restrictions do apply. Please see the program brochure and application below for more details.
If you’re interested in applying or have questions about this program, please call SCA at (860) 668-1986.
Suffield Community Aid • 450 South Street, Suffield, CT 06078 • 860 668-1986 • Contact Us
Copyright © 2018 • All Rights Reserved