The purpose of the camp subsidy is to help provide needed and enriching summer experiences to children who otherwise would find the camp experience financially prohibitive. The household must be able to pay a minimum of 20% toward the cost of the camp. All SCA awards will be paid directly the camp. The maximum subsidy is 80% of the camp cost, not to exceed $350 per child per summer. The subsidy can be used for a Suffield camp, or any camp that works best for you and your child.
- Suffield’s Affordable Housing Plan Needs Your Input! – Survey
- SCA HAS CAMP SUBSIDIES FOR QUALIFIED SUFFIELD RESIDENTS
- SCA’s Annual Report: Who we are and what we do!
- SCA Food Pantry is Well Stocked to Help with Your Food & Personal Care Needs
- Covid-19/Crisis Relief Fund for Residents impacted by the Pandemic: