Suffield Community Aid is seeking a full-time Outreach Social Worker to promote the health and well-being of Suffield residents by providing social work and outreach services to seniors, disabled adult residents as well as individuals and families in need of economic, social, physical and/or emotional stability. Advocates on behalf of clients and serves as Suffield’s Municipal Agent for the Elderly. Sample duties include, assessing client needs, conducting home and office visits with clients, determining available programs and services. Download the job posting, the,job description, and the fillable employment application.
- Job Posting: Social Worker – Full-Time
- You’re Invited to The Memory Cafe – For those with early to moderate cognitive loss…
- SCA Collecting Backpack Supplies for Suffield Youth!
- Dementia Care Giver Support Group – facilitated by Nicole Matson of Home Helpers of North Central CT! www.HomeHelpersHomeCare.com/enfield
- SCA Seeking Volunteer Gardeners!