Qualified homebound seniors, age 60 and over, living in Suffield can receive healthy lunches and dinners delivered to their door. Meals are balanced, nutritious and diet specific. A $2.50 donation per meal is suggested by the CRT to help cover costs. Contact SCA!
- Spring Bereavement Support Group Starting March 29th!
- Are Meals-on-Wheels an Option For You?
- Dementia Care Giver Support Group – at the SCA, facilitated by Nicole Matson of Home Helpers of North Central CT! www.HomeHelpersHomeCare.com/enfield
- SCA’s Annual Report: Who we are and what we do!
- We are taking applications for CT Heating Assistance