Qualified homebound seniors, age 60 and over, living in Suffield can receive healthy lunches and dinners delivered to their door. Meals are balanced, nutritious and diet specific. A $2.50 donation per meal is suggested by the CRT to help cover costs. Contact SCA!
- Caring for Self & Others Health and Flu Shot Fair – October 29th – click here!
- SCA’s Annual Report: Who we are and what we do!
- Visit us at Suffield On the Green
- You’re Invited to The Memory Cafe – For those with early to moderate cognitive loss…
- Dementia Care Giver Support Group – facilitated by Nicole Matson of Home Helpers of North Central CT! www.HomeHelpersHomeCare.com/enfield