Qualified homebound seniors, age 60 and over, living in Suffield can receive healthy lunches and dinners delivered to their door. Meals are balanced, nutritious and diet specific. A $2.50 donation per meal is suggested by the CRT to help cover costs. Contact SCA!
- These are stressful times – Strategies to help:
- SCA Building closed to the public, but we are still working!
- James F. Coggins, Jr. Community Service Award – Open to graduating high school applicants!
- Spring Bereavement Support Group Starting April 17th!
- SCA’s Annual Report: Who we are and what we do!