Qualified homebound seniors, age 60 and over, living in Suffield can receive healthy lunches and dinners delivered to their door. Meals are balanced, nutritious and diet specific. A $3.00 donation per meal is suggested by the CRT to help cover costs. Contact SCA!
- Suffield’s Affordable Housing Plan Needs Your Input! – Survey
- SCA HAS CAMP SUBSIDIES FOR QUALIFIED SUFFIELD RESIDENTS
- SCA’s Annual Report: Who we are and what we do!
- SCA Food Pantry is Well Stocked to Help with Your Food & Personal Care Needs
- Covid-19/Crisis Relief Fund for Residents impacted by the Pandemic: